VOTE AND WIN
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not
complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and above only.
3. The Promotion commences at 6am AEST on 15 July 2023 and closes at
6pm AEST on Saturday 15 July 2023 ('promotion period').
4. To enter the promotion Scan the QR code when travelling on board the free Noosa Concours shuttle bus. All eligible entries are entered into the draw. Only one entry per person is permitted. ('eligible entry').
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to
disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is
not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
6. There will be one prize draw. The draw will take place by 05:00 pm AEST on Monday the 17th of July 2023 at Studio Untitled – LG, 282 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD. All eligible entries received during the promotion period will be entered into the draw. The winner will be
notified by email and announced on hastingsstnoosa.com.au by Friday 21st July 2023. The
first valid and eligible entry drawn will win the prize.
7. The prizes are as below and are all at Australian Dollar value
$250 voucher at Locale Noosa
8. All bookings must be made within 12 months of the draw date and are subject to availability of all elements of the prize. The prize cannot be refunded for cash, exchanged, or transferred and cannot be used in conjunction with any competition or promotional program.
9. The prize does not cover any travel or transfer costs.
10. If for any reason the winner is unable to accept the prize as stated, and/or within the date
indicated, the winner will forfeit that prize and no compensation will be given in lieu.
11. If any portion of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right
to substitute the prize, or that element of the prize, for a prize of similar theme and of equal
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, pandemic or any other force
majeure event which are beyond the control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right
to either provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any
applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend the promotion.
13. The promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under
the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian
Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of
this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable
for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any
prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The promoter is not
responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of
elements associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any
combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition
including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. The promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant not claiming the prize. If
the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the promoter will
conduct a further draw, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw on
Monday 17th of July 2023. The winner, if any, will be notified by email and announced on
hastingsstnoosa.com.au by Friday 21st July 2023
15. Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
16. The winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and
promotional purposes including social media, without compensation, and agrees that the
promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material
incorporating the photograph/s.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by
infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud,
technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or
affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant
Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The promoter
may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. Hastings Street Association collects personal information of entrants for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the
winner). If you are not willing for this to occur, you cannot participate in the promotion.
19. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promoter’s database. The
promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either
caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of
this competition. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or
destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. The promoter collects information about entrants to include them in the promotion and, where
appropriate, to award prizes and may also use the information to assist it in improving its
goods and services and to contact entrants, including by electronic communication methods
(including email, mail, phone and SMS) in the future, with special offers.
21. By entering this promotion, entrants' consent to the storage of their entry information on the
databases of the promoter. The promoter may use this information for future promotional and
marketing purposes regarding their products and services, including contacting entrants via
any contact details provided by the entrant without further reference or compensation to the
entrant, for an indefinite period.
22. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees in addition to the above uses, that the
promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information, to State and Territory lottery
departments, the winners’ names will be published as required under the relevant lottery
legislation and the promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner's names and
suburb in any media.
23. The promoter collects information about entrants, including for example their name and
contact details which are provided when registering or using the Promoter’s services as well
as information from data houses, social media services, our affiliates and other entities
entrants deal or interact with for example by using their services. The Promoter collects and
uses that information to provide entrants with their goods and services, to promote and
improve their goods and services, to provide entrants with targeted advertising based on their
online activities and for any other purposes that the Promoter describes at the time of
collection. The promoter may disclose personal information on entrants to authorities if they
are a prize winner or otherwise as required by law.
24. The promoter is Hastings Street Association, PO Box 150, Noosa 4567 Queensland,